Hollaysnaturells is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal information.
You have a right to manage your information and protect your privacy anytime by viewing and editing or even erasing your information in your account or controlling what kind of cookies are used when you visit our website.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The information we gather, use and process are collected in accordance with:
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”)
The Swedish Data Protection Act (Personuppgiftslag 1998:204).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you.
When you use our website and/or purchase us from us, we may gather various information. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we receive are used appropriately. They are stated below
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, gender, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc
- Account and payment information (but not card number and CVC code) and invoice information etc
Personal Information HOLLAYSNATURELLS has collected about you: Hollaysnaturells collects personal information about you when using Our services such as at the time of purchase or as a visitor to hollaysnaturells.com, when you contact Us via Customer Service or at any of our events.
- Name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc;
- Information about goods and / or services that you have interested in on hollays.com through search and click
- Information about opening emails sent by Us to you and what you click on in the email from Hollaysnaturells
- Your order and purchase and click history as a customer, member and visitor;
- Call, email, chat and messages via social media to Customer Service
- Information about using services, such as page response time, download error, how you reached and left the service
- Result from customer satisfaction or market research
- Device information such as IP address, language settings, device geographic information and browser settings
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
Hollaysnaturells treats your personal information to fulfil our agreement with you or take any action that you request before entering into an agreement:
- To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information
- To manage your order and customer relationship, for example to provide you with information and services
- In order to manage your user account in accordance with the Our terms and issue bonus checks or discounts.
- In order to be able to send general offers and direct marketing
- To provide you with a personalized experience, attractive offers and communications that are relevant to you
- Carry out data analysis to meet Hollaysnaturells commitments
For the following purposes, Hollaysnaturells treats your personal data to fulfi a legal obligation:
- To comply with applicable legislation and to comply with legal obligations
- To prevent abuse such as fraud and identity creation
For the following purposes, Hollaysnaturells treats your personal information based on an interest balance:
- To be able to send offers and direct marketing, both general and personalized
- For customer and market analysis as well as improving our services so that they are presented effectively
- Provide the customer service and assistance you need regarding our services
- To handle and conduct participation in any competitions and events.
- In order to be able to evaluate, develop and improve company services, products and systems for the customer collective society in general
- To prevent abuse of service, prevent unauthorized logging, and prevent and report offenses against the company.
- To investigate or prevent fraud or other offense by eg camera surveillance in the shop.
If you happen to purchase or willingly give us your email address, you will receive marketing messages by email. These marketing messages are only meant to warn you about our current and next offers. It is ok to unsubscribe from us at any time.
How do you unsubscribe from marketing communications
- By contacting our Customer service.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell your personal data to any third party.
However, we may share your personal information with companies who are experts in their field and assist us in operating the website, conducting our business or servicing you.
Do not worry though! Each of our service providers have been selected by us for their ability to provide the particular services needed, including their ability to handle your personal information. All those providers provide sufficient guarantees to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to meet the requirements of the GDPR and our own.
We share your personal information in the following cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hollaaysnaturells, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To companies for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them and that help us provide our services adequately such as, payment service providers, delivery companies
- To other professional services companies such website hosts, advertising/marketing agencies and analytics or search engine providers helping us run, improve and optimize the Website or helping us store your data.
- With your express consent.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will hold your personal data for as long as you are you have an account and for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal/ regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.